If you are interested in having MBBG locate and procure a restaurant, bar or other property for you, we will need to have a signed hard copy of this BUYER'S/BROKERAGE Commission Agreement prior to us starting to look for locations on your behalf.
Please Contact Us today and our Broker will come out, meet with you and get started. We have included the below BUYER'S/BROKERAGE Commission Agreement for you to read prior to our Broker meeting with you.
BUYER'S/BROKERAGE COMMISSION AGREEMENT
The undersigned parties acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. That this BUYER'S/BROKERAGE COMMISSION AGREEMENT, (the "AGREEMENT"), is made and entered into this ______ day of ____________, 20__, by and between _________________________________________________________, and ________________________________ and/or ASSIGNS and/or a CORPORATION to be formed, (the "BUYERS"), who desire to employ McGinnty's Business Brokers Group, A licensed Real Estate and Business Broker, (the "BROKER"), to secure for them a Florida Liquor License and/or a location, property or business.
2. That the Buyers shall agree to pay to the Broker, McGinnty's Business Brokers Group, a commission in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the finally agreed upon purchase price, from its proceeds at the time of closing.
3. That this agreement shall be in full force and effect for a period of one hundred and eighty (180) days commencing on __________________________, 20__.
4. That the buyers shall agree to pay a commission in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the finally agreed upon purchase price on any property disclose to them by broker for a period of 2 years of the date of said disclosure.
5. That this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, and the parties agree to submit to jurisdiction and venue in _________ County, Florida. In the event that litigation results from or arises out of this Agreement or the performance thereof, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of its reasonable attorney fees, court costs and all other expenses, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.
6. That this Agreement sets forth the entire understanding between the parties (the Buyers and the Broker), and supersedes all other agreements and understandings, whether oral or written, among the parties.